Welcome to SeoRajat (SR) – A community of Newbies and Popular bloggers who are popularly known as “Dreamers”!
These are bloggers who are living a boss-free life or are currently moving in that direction.
Here is what you will find on SeoRajat:
- 92% practical tips to create a blog & live your passion; the other 8% is for personal stories.
- A community of like-minded bloggers
- Basic & advanced WordPress, SEO, and Social media marketing techniques.
- Digital marketing tips for bloggers,reelancers & Businesses.
Complete “How-To” of inbound marketing to increase traffic, sales & brand value.
I bought the domain SeoRajat.com from GoDaddy.com on December 18th May 2019 by my own credit card.
SeoRajat is theperfect community for anyone who is passionate about discovering themselves through blogging.
SR Community Covers these topics :
How do you create an authority website & establish yourself online and offline?
- How do you make money online?
I am the fountainhead of SeoRajat.com
I started blogging out of my passions for learning & sharing. In 2018, I got to know about blogging & within a month, I was live with my first blog “HindResult.com” but I get Discourage by the sake of knowledge. The idea of connecting with the like-minded people and be able to share my knowledge with the world, I couldn’t resist the temptation of taking it seriously.
I found blogging to be a great medium for sharing my favorite things with the world. Initially, I started writing random stuff, but later on, I discovered how to make money blogging. How do you make money online?
SeoRajat.com primarily focuses on SEO, Digital Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, technology, productivity, relationships, and blogging, etc.
To make sure you never miss any updates from SeoRajat.com, you can subscribe to our newsletter here.
feel free to join us on below network:
That’s it for now! See you next time, Dreamers!